Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assateague Island National Seashore
In my point of view Assateague Island National Seashore is a perfect destination among g the nature’s sightseeing lovers. It is a really great place where you can enjoy most exciting views of nature beauty. I also have a plan to go there again to enjoy some time with my few family members in coming holidays. I hope we will spent a good time there as well I had during my last tour. Anyone have you ever explore this place?

My Uncle going to take tour new york niagara with his kids
Wessley321, My answer will be in no. I have never visited the Assateague Island National Seashore. in Fact, I came to know about this place for the first time after reading your post. It seems attractive and I will like t be there after my package tour to niagara falls. Will you like to share few images of the place with me?

[Image: 111.gif]
I also never been there and would love to have some time after spending time in Vegas around Assateague Island National Seashore. Hope will be one of the exciting ways to try out. Hope will be a great idea to go and see some calling views of this island around me.