Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunung Jerai
Gunung Jerai is a most amazing and such a nice kind of place for visit around the Arizona. It is famous for its incredible beauty. I have been there only twice time in my whole life but I have an awesome experience there. Now my Aunt has a plan to go there to enjoy some time with his whole family in coming months. Before going, she want to know the names of its good resorts. I have no idea about it. So anyone can you help me in this matter?
well, first of all, must say that it will be a stunning plan of your want to explore the Gunung Jerai in this summer. it is a beautiful Mountain in Malaysia, according to my father its height is 3,854 feet. It has so many beautiful views and also a natural beauty with lovely mornings. I must try to go there for enjoying my time here because he shared with me its location so look here we can explore it from Kedah, Malaysia. I will try to go there after ending my las vegas tours from los angeles.
I have few images of Gunung Jerai which my one friend shared with me a few hours agio through a social account as in these days she is at this place with her brother and enjoying a good time. Here are the shots of the place.
[Image: gunungjerai2.jpg]
[Image: scenery-of-gunung-jerai.jpg]
[Image: gunung-jerai.jpg]