Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arizona attractions
Arizona is a  most  fabulous state of USA that offers a lot of most beautiful and breathtaking attractions to have fun among the visitors. Those names are:

Antelope Canyon
Red Rock State Park
Phoenix Zoo
Camelback Mountain
Havasu Falls
I want to know your views about these places?
I am enjoying my las vegas tours from los angeles after finishing this tour me and my three friends will go for exploring Red Rock State Park. It is a beautiful place for exploring so much sure we will enjoy here a nice and good experience together. so I must say that share with me your plans about this place as well as exploring in future. It will be our third tour same place for visiting.

[Image: tumblr_ntyo0bnlNa1tzv1dpo1_500.gif]
Mia, I think it will be a good plan for you to go around the Red Rock State Park in the next days with your buddies to have a fun time. I will suggest you to must enjoy the hiking, and camping there to have a blast of fun. Anyways, Besty of luck for the tour and must share your experience with me after coming back from there as I will like to read that.
Arizona State is well-known tourist destination due to its calling places especially Grand Canyon that comes on the top of the list among natural wonders. I love it and must say you guys shared nice attractions name here which we can see in Arizona. I am looking to go there once more in next few days to have fun. Hope will prove a fully fun time for me.
Mr. Berry, I am going to do agree with you here that Arizona is really a nice destination for the traveling lovers as it is a stated which is filled with the fun options. I mostly like to explore the beauty of following attractions there like,
Grand Canyon National Park
Antelope Canyon
Grand Canyon Skywalk
Petrified Forest National Park
Saguaro National Park
Monument Valley
Havasu Falls
Desert Botanical Garden
Montezuma Castle National Monument

[Image: 111.gif]
Bess, all places names which you have shared here are really amazing and I like to discuss here Antelope Canyon. Cause this is my favorite place where I like to spend a really best time with my mates and enjoy a good time there. What say about this place buddy?

Must take bar harbor bus tour from new york for enjoy whale watcing.
Allaya, I am glad to see that you liked my shared names of the places in Arizona. Antelope Canyon is also a good place to go ahead. Here you can enjoy many kinds of activities like
hiking,
sightseeing
photography,
Jeep Tour and may others.

[Image: 111.gif]