To Be The Best Hotels and Accommodations Reviews

Full Version: Baja California
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Baja California is a Mexican state that you can explore in Peninsula.  It is a really great place for visit as travelling point of view. Its natural places grab attentions of visitors from the entire world. I also spent a good time there but I would like to share here some most adorable attractions  which you can see on this fabulous state such as:

Sierra de San Pedro Mártir National Park
Museo de Historia
Tijuana Cultural Center 
Museo de la Vid y el Vino
Playas de Tijuana

I had blast of fun at new york washington tours
I must say that you have shared here such a really nice and best ist of attractions here. I have never visited ever in my life Baja California which is according to you, it is a Mexican state. so sure I will try to go there for visiting in future and then I will spend here a nice time here with buddies after finishing or taking my bus tours of SFO. I want to see some images of Museo de la Vid y el Vino.
Mia, Through reading your post, I came to know that you want to see few brilliant views of the Museo de la Vid y el Vino. I have the images of this place in my camera which I will definitely like to share with you here, I am optimistic that will be appealing for you. Here are those,
[Image: Museo_de_la_vid_y_el_vino_de_Salta.jpg]
[Image: 86fede44f33d0ba07163c45f713d8f1f.jpg]
[Image: img_7870.jpg]
Bass1 your shared images look really good and also useful stuff for me. I must say that your shared post is also good for newcomers about to visit Museo de la Vid y el Vino. I hope so some member will try to go there for enjoying the best time of fun here as well as good for enjoying tie of fun with buddies. I must say that what's your next plan for next attraction about to visiting Baja California?
Bess, I would like to say that you had shared really cool shots of Museo de la Vid y el Vin.; I like them so much and love to say that, I have shared these views with my friends in last days and t after watching them they love to be around that place. So let me know what will you like to say about this?

I am back from bus tours from nyc to niagara falls.
I am glad to see that both of you members liked my shared images of the Baja California. It is really a good looking and dazzling kind of destination for the traveling lovers due to its beauty and i think it will be a joyful thing for you guys to be there in future and make fun memories.
Baja California is a very cool place indeed, I have been explored this a few years back and it was truly amazing to me having fun on anywhere like this and get to try something more i am sure would be really nice and i am gonna also be getting much more stuff like this to enjoy myself at.
Baja California is such a great place to have a fun time. This is a famous state which attracts me a lot and always have a lovely time period with friends. Its perfect for wine beach and enjoy seafood as well. So bess will advise you must enjoy these things while your visit.
Seems like you had fun at there Allaya, I always really like enjoying myself at cool of the places like these and having fun at there. I am sure that it will be great enjoying so much more like this one.